Want to learn more about the latest parenting research? Parent Pages summarize the latest parenting and child development research in short, easy to read fact sheets for caregivers. Click on the links below to learn more!
Featured Parent Pages:
Why Spanking Should Be Discouraged --Spanking is a common discipline strategy used by parents today, but this fact sheet highlights some of the reasons why parents should consider using other positive discipline strategies instead of spanking.
Teens & Pre-Teens:
- Autonomy Parent Page
- Connections Parent Page
- Monitor Parent Page
- Teens and Technology Page
- Parenting Teens--What Is the Latest Research?
- Babies are Born to Read
- Toddlers are Taking Steps Toward Reading
- Creating Literacy Rich Play at Home
- Preschoolers Are Developing Into Readers
- Reading Aloud is Time Well Spent