Minors and Concentrations

Human Ecology will accept all minors and concentrations that are approved by the University. Both minors and concentrations are controlled, tracked, and audited by the department or unit in which they are offered. Information regarding completion of requirements must be reported by the unit sponsoring the minor to the Human Ecology's Registrar's Office for it to be noted on the transcript.

Students can also complete additional training in exercise science and fitness through a joint program with Ithaca College. If you participate in this program, you should carefully plan early in your studies to ensure that credits earned off "the Hill" contribute to your degree program. Create a graduation plan to fit in all of the courses you'll need at Cornell.

Additional minors at Cornell.