2Gen Practice & Program Spotlights
The Parenting Project, in collaboration with Cornell Project 2Gen, works with Cornell Cooperative Extension (CCE) parent educators across New York State to incorporate a two-generational (2Gen) or whole-family approach to parent education.
These Practice Spotlights highlight some of our CCE parent educators:
- Practice Spotlight: Julika von Stackelberg & Suzy McCormack, CCE Orange County
- Practice Spotlight: Ana Cañas, CUCE-NYC
- Practice Spotlight: Jackie Spencer, Tioga County
These Program Spotlights highlight programs from various counties that actively incorporate a 2Gen approach to parent education.
- Program Spotlight: Strengthening Families & RAPP (CCE Orange County)
- Program Spotlight: Growing and Learning Together Through Play (CUCE-NYC)
- Program Spotlight: Healthy Children, Healthy Families (CUCE-NYC)
- Program Spotlight: Family Resource Center (Tioga County)