For questions regarding:
- Undergraduate Studies in Nutrition, visit our Undergraduate Studies page or contact AADNS@cornell.edu. Questions about the admissions process should be directed to either the College of Human Ecology's admissions office or the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences' admissions office.
- The Global Health Program, visit our Global Health Program page or contact email@example.com.
- Graduate Studies in Nutrition, visit our Graduate Studies page or our Grad FAQ page or contact DNSGrad@cornell.edu.
- Master in Nutritional Science, visit our Master of Science page or contact DNSGrad@cornell.edu.
- The Dietetics Internship (DI), visit our Dietetics Internship page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Combined PhD/RD, visit our Combined PhD/RD program page or contact DNSGrad@cornell.edu.
- The Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD), visit Introduction to the DPD or contact email@example.com.
- Seminars and Events schedule, visit our Seminars & Events page.
- Research or Collaboration, contact DNSDirector@cornell.edu.
- For Media (interview requests), please contact the College Communications Office or Cornell Media Relations.
- For general inquiries about the Division of Nutritional Sciences (DNS), please contact the DNS Helpdesk.
- Emails are monitored Monday through Friday during business hours. Inappropriate content will be reported!
For contacting internally, dial 25, followed by their five-digit extension number listed below (ie: 25X-XXXX). When using e-mail, always use the suffix "...@cornell.edu" (ie: firstname.lastname@example.org), or just click on their e-mail addresses below. For contacting externally, dial (607) 25X -Extension number. Mailing Address: Cornell University, Division of Nutritional Sciences, Savage Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853.
Professor and Division Director
Executive Director - Finance & Administration
Assistant to the Director
Division HR Administrator (in her absence, please contact Cathy Long)
Accounts Representative/Grants Proposal & Awards Representative
Associate Director of Undergraduate Studies
Graduate Field Assistant
Finance Coordinator/ Grants Proposal & Awards Representative
Undergraduate Student Services Assistant
Finance Specialist and Dietetics Program Support