At the end of your four undergraduate years (the senior year taking Sloan graduate courses) you will have a Bachelors degree. At the end of the fifth year (the second year of Sloan graduate courses and the first year as an enrollee in the Cornell Graduate School) you will have a Master of Health Administration. 

Although you would not formally apply until your junior year, you should meet with Sloan Program Associate Director, Julie Carmalt, in your freshman or sophomore year to ensure that you are on track with your required coursework to be eligible for the 5-year program. Additionally, Dr. Carmalt can discuss course selection with you to enhance your readiness and competitiveness for the program. In your junior year, for full consideration you should apply by March 15th. (After March 15th applications will be considered subject to space availability. Note, however, that the total number of spaces in the Accelerated program is limited to a maximum of 5 students).

You would apply to the Graduate School in your senior year. (The application is online and the deadline is April 15th. See the graduate field assistant in the PAM Graduate Field Office, MVR 2250A, for more information). 

You will not need to resubmit all your application materials with your Graduate School application. We will use the material submitted with your Bachelor/MHA Application. 

Yes, you are required to take either the GRE or GMAT to apply to the Bachelors/MHA program. The scores from your exam will be used for your Graduate School application.

You must meet Sloan standards for satisfactory academic progress, which require: a) grades of B- or above in all required Sloan core courses; and b) an overall grade point average of 3.0 or better (B average or better).

Yes, there is a 10-week internship/residency requirement between the senior year and the Graduate school year.

If you have a GPA below 3.0 and/or a core course grade below B- in your first semester, you have a semester left prior to graduate school to bring your GPA up to a 3.0 and/or retake any course in which you have received less than a B-. In any event, as long as you meet requirements for your undergraduate degree, you can still finish out your senior year and graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree.