Policy Analysis and Management offers three minors:
- Policy Analysis and Management Minor
- Health Policy Minor
- Demography Minor (through the Cornell Population Center)
- Each minor is open to all Cornell University undergraduates (other than PAM majors).
- Keeping track of courses required and completed is the student's responsibility.
- Students will not be assigned a PAM advisor.
- In order to receive preference for enrollment in PAM courses that are at course limits, complete the Intention to Minor in PAM form. The form is available in MVR 2301. Submit the form any time after you have completed at least one of the minor requirements. Unfortunately, formally declaring intent to minor in PAM does not guarantee that a student will be able to take a given PAM course in a given semester.
During the semester in which you are planning to graduate, submit a copy of the Application to Graduate with a Minor in Policy Analysis and Management Form, and an unofficial copy of your transcript to the Undergraduate Program Coordinator in room 2301 MVR Hall. After verifying that you have completed all of the requirements for the minor, your college registrar will be notified, and your final transcript will indicate that you earned a minor in Policy Analysis and Management, Health Policy or Demography.