Why Join the Cornell Institute of Fashion and Fiber Innovation?
- Cultivate innovation in the fashion and textile industry
- Engage with world class expertise and facilities at Cornell via collaborative research and events
- Mentor Cornell students
- Network with other CIFFI members
- Research at Cornell at reduced costs for CIFFI members
- "Co-brand" with Cornell through event sponsorship and publications.
Members of the Institute support its mission financially and by in-kind giving of services or professional expertise. All members are expected to contribute to the advancement of the Institute's mission, and to further the research, education, and technology transfer goals of the Institute. Members (or their representatives) are asked to participate in Institute programs as researchers, student mentors and advisors, and in other capacities such as serving as guest lecturers, tour coordinators, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a member of CIFFI, please e-mail us.
Levels of Membership
Levels of Membership
Top membership level. All benefits accorded to individual and corporate members, as well as the opportunity to direct the use of contributions in excess of corporate level membership dues ($5,000) to broad areas of interest, in accordance with Cornell's restricted gifts guidelines.
Minimum Annual Contribution $25,000
All benefits of Individual Membership, plus discounted rates on equipment use and research costs for applied or fundamental research contracts up to 15% of total costs for projects totaling $150K or less.
Minimum Annual contribution $5,000
Participation in Institute events and activities.
Minimum Annual Contribution $1,000
($100 per year for up to five years for FSAD graduates)
- Prof. Cheunsoon Ahn, Incheon National University
- Lindsey Boyd, The Laundress
- Ian A. Bruce, President, XeroGear LLC
- Wendy Friedman, Design Director, Coach
- Brittany Haas, Founder/CEO, Happily Ever Borrowed
- Ronald F. Koniz, Vice President Business Development, Globe Composite Solutions
- Lewis Leung, President, Prince Edward Road Management Company
- Jon A. Levine, President, Apparel Advisors
- Cal McGee, Vice President, Ralph Lauren Retail Group
- Virginia Moo-Penn, Director, Prince Edward Road Management Company
- Jin Seo, Principal; Founder; Designer, 51 Inc.
- Allie Thielens, Ninox
- Aliza Wheeler, Director of Materials, Sperry Top-Sider
- Gwen Whiting, The Laundress