Welcome College of Human Ecology Transfer Students!
Transfer Student Information Fall 2017
We are looking forward to meeting you on Saturday, August 19 when you and your guests join us for our Dean's Welcome, which begins our new student orientation programming.
In the meantime, please use your transfer credit summary and the 2017-2018 curricular requirements for your major to create a Fall 2017 course schedule. You may enroll electronically between July 10 and July 18.
- Tell us more about your interests and check your counseling assignment.
- Choose and submit fall semester course requests July 10-18; use your credit evaluation as a reference, and call us if you have questions.
- Read the
Transfer Scheduling Tips.
Consult your Graduation Summary (login required), on our New Student site to identify unmet requirements.
- Visit your major/department website to check out curriculum requirements and other useful information.
- Design & Environmental Analysis
- Fashion Design and Management
- Fiber Science
- Human Biology, Health & Society
- Human Development
- Nutritional Sciences
- Policy Analysis & Management
- From your Student Center select and enroll in Fall 2017 courses using the coursenroll application. Your enrollment period is from July 10-18.
- If you still owe us a First-Year Writing Seminar, you must complete one during your first semester of enrollment. Submit your First-Year Writing Seminar ballot by July 18.
- Advice for premeds
- Human Ecology Advanced Placement Cheat Sheet
- Enrolling in Classes
- Enrollment FAQ
- Attend Human Ecology orientation events to learn more about your major, requirements, and which courses you will need to complete next Fall.
- Finalize your Fall 2017 schedule after meeting with Human Ecology advisors by adding or dropping courses beginning on August 16 if you are a junior, or August 17 if you are a sophomore.
Our New Student site is rich with information about orientation and academics. Please visit throughout the summer.