Welcome College of Human Ecology Transfer Students!
We're looking forward to meeting you on Saturday, August 24 when you and your guests join us for our Dean's Welcome, which begins our new student orientation programming.
In the meantime, please use your transfer credit summary and the 2013-14 curricular requirements for your major to create a Fall 2013 course schedule. You may enroll electronically between July 10 and July 19.
Build your Fall 2013 course schedule:
- Read the Transfer Scheduling Tips.
- Consult your Graduation Summary (login required), on our New Student site to identify unmet requirements.
- Visit your major/department website to check out curriculum requirements and other useful information.
- Biology & Society
- Design & Environmental Analysis
- Human Biology, Health & Society
- Human Development
- Nutritional Sciences
- Policy Analysis & Management
- Fiber Science & Apparel Design
- From your Student Center select and enroll in Fall 2013 courses using the coursenroll application. Your enrollment period is from July 10-19.
- If you still owe us a First-Year Writing Seminar, you must complete one during your first semester of enrollment. Submit your First-Year Writing Seminar ballot by July 21.
- Advice for premeds
- Human Ecology Advanced Placement Cheat Sheet
Attend Human Ecology orientation events to learn more about your major, requirements, and which courses you will need to complete next Fall.
- Finalize your Fall 2013 schedule after meeting with Human Ecology advisors by adding or dropping courses beginning on August 21 if you are a junior, or August 22 if you are a sophomore.
Create your story card to introduce yourself to the college - create my card
- Advising and Counseling
Information in support of personal and academic growth of new students.
- AP and Transfer Credit
Familiarize yourself with our practices related to credit from outside of Cornell.
- Enrollment Requirements
Academic Policy relevant to your first semesters at Cornell.
- Learning Strategies Center
The University provides extensive academic support resources for all students.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Back to New Students page