Students discuss poster


The Registrar's Role within the College of Human Ecology

The Human Ecology Office of Registrar is the College’s main record keeper. We support students, faculty and staff by helping undergraduates understand and complete requirements for graduation. Our office exists independently from the University Registrar but is guided by its mandates concerning confidentiality, accuracy, and security.

Important HE Registrar Dates

Click on our HE Registrar Calendar for a comprehensive timeline of enrollment dates, and course change deadlines.


How to Search by Course Distribution?

Need to show proof of enrollment at Cornell for your insurance company? Students may click here and print out the form showing their enrollment history and expected date of graduation.

Need a transcript? Contact University Registrar, or you may click here to have a transcript sent directly to another school. Need to have your AP test scores sent to the Human Ecology Office of Registrar? Call The College Board AP Services at 1-888-225-5427 or click here for a link to their web site.