Students discuss poster

Degree Progress

Are you on track to graduate? You may check your progress by referring to your Curriculum Sheets for your Major, and your Graduation Summary, your individualized spreadsheet showing how far you have progressed toward meeting graduation requirements based on coursework taken. Students should also review Cornell and Human Ecology Requirements & Policies to ensure they are following all University and College guidelines.

We are still in the process of updating sophomore graduation summary sheets. We expect to have them completed by the end of September. You may continue to check back to see if yours is available.



You must fill out a Graduation Application to let the Human Ecology Office of Registrar know when you plan on graduating. Due dates for submission of this application are as follows:

  • May Graduation – October 15th

  • January Graduation – October 15th

Note: Students that plan on graduating late must meet with a counselor in Student Services in MVR 172 and then submit a General Petition to the HE Office of Registrar in 146 MVR Hall.

Have a Question?

For questions relating to graduation, department requirements, or policies, e-mail our Degree Auditor.


Need information regarding Commencement? The University has a comprehensive Commencement web site with information including both the University ceremony as well as Human Ecology’s ceremony.