Requirements for the Minor in Policy Analysis and Management
In order to earn a minor in Policy Analysis and Management a student must complete each of the following three requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 15 credits of PAM coursework.
- Complete PAM 2300 – Introduction to Policy Analysis and Management.
- Complete at least three PAM courses at the 3000 or 4000 level in PAM.
- Completing requirements 2 and 3 above will not result in 15 credits, so students must select one additional PAM course. The additional PAM course may be at the 2000, 3000, or 4000 level. Some of the 3000 and 4000 level courses have prerequisites so this additional course can be used to fulfill the prerequisite if desired.
- There can be no substitution for any of the required courses, and all of the courses must be PAM courses.
- Students must earn a grade of B- or better in every course. S/U will not be accepted unless it is the only grade option available.
- PAM Special Studies classes do not count towards a PAM minor.