1. Yoon, S.-Y. & Wise, K. (2014). Reading Emotion of Color Environments: Computer Simulations with Self-Reports and Physiological Signals. In J. Watada, H. Shiizuka, K. Lee, T. Otani, & C.-P. Lim (Eds.), Industrial Applications of Affective Engineering, Springer.pp. 219-232
2.Yoon, S.-Y. & Chung, S. (2015). Exploring the 3C, Connectedness, Collaboration and Creativity, for Workplaces. In Alan Hedge (Ed.), Ergonomics Design for Healthy and Productive Workplaces, Taylor & Francis Group. In review.
1. Solo exhibition (Juried exhibit), Pixel & Paint, FanCo Gallery, Seoul National University, June 19-Aug.17. 2013
2. Solo exhibition, An Enjoyable Journey from Analog to Digital, Cornell DEA Gallery, Jan. 21-Feb.16. 2014
Journal Article Refereed
1. Yoon, S.-Y., & Choi, Y. (2014). Towards evidence-based store design and visual merchandising: A review of neuromarketing studies, Journal of Global Fashion Marketing
2. Yang, S., Choi, Y., Yoon, S.-Y. (2014). The Effect of Donation Amount Information of Luxury Fashion Brands: Korean Consumers’ View. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal.
3. Kim, H. &Yoon, S.-Y.(In review, submitted in Oct. 2015). Enhancing virtual keyboards by reducing users’ eye movements with touch feedbacks, Applied Ergonomics.
4. Chandrasekera, T., D'Souza, N., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2014). The effect of soundscapes on auditory landmarks in immersive virtual environments. Journal of Building Construction and Planning Research.
5. Alawadhi, A. & Yoon, S.-Y. (2014). Effects of Store Image on Perceived Product Value.International Journal of Design Management and Professional Practice. 7(3), pp. 31-52.
6. Choi, Y. & Yoon, S.-Y. (2014). Neuroaesthetics: A review of the evidence on the importance of sensible design. Journal of Korean Society for Emotion and Sensibility. 17(2). pp. 45-54.
7. Chandrasekera, T., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2015). Adopting Augmented Reality in Design Communication. The International Journal of Architectonic, Spatial, and Environmental Design, 9(1). pp. 1-14.
8.Yoon, S.-Y. & Choo, H. (2015).Visual merchandising strategies for fashion retailers. Journal of Global Fashion Marketing,6(1). pp.1 - 3.
9.Lee., H.-K., Yoon, S.-Y., Lee, J.,Kim, H..,Kwon, H., Kang, H.,Hur, H.,Lee,M. & Jun, D. (2015).The effects of sale signs on consumer intentions to visit a store.Journal of Global Fashion Marketing, 6 (1), pp. 20 - 32.
10. Choo, H., Yoon, S.-Y., Jung, H., Jim, G., Shin, H., Kim, H., & Kim, H. (2015). An exploratory study on visual merchandising of an apparel store utilizing 3D technology. Journal of Global Fashion Marketing, 6(1), pp. 33 - 46.
11. Sadeghi, R. & Yoon, S.-Y. (2015). Effects of Detail and Navigability on Size Perception in Virtual Environments,Design Principles and Practices: An International Journal
12. Yoon, S.-Y., Choi, Y. & Oh, H. (2015). User Attributes in Processing 3D VR-Enabled Showroom: Gender, Visual Cognitive Styles, and the Sense of Presence. International Journal of Human Computer Studies. 82. pp. 1-10.
13. Chandrasekera, T., D’Souza, N., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2015). Virtual Environments with Soundscapes: A study on immersion and spatial abilities with way finding tasks. Environment and Planning B-Planning and Design. 42. pp. 1003-1019.
14. Lin, Y.-F., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2011). Exploring the Effects of Lighting on Consumer Responses in a Retail Environment using 3D Walk-Through Animation. Archive of Design Research, 2(28). pp. 5-25.
1. Chandrasekera, T., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2015). The Effect of Tangible User Interfaces on Cognitive Load in the Creative Design Process. 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality – Media, Art, Social Science, Humanities and Design, Fukuoka, Japan. Sept. 29-Oct.3. pp. 6-8.
2.Lin, Y.-F., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2013). Enhancing Atmospheric Effects: Exploring the Effects of Display Lighting on Consumers’ Psychological and Perceptional Reactions in a Retail Environment. Conference Proceedings of the Environmental Design and Research Association (EDRA 44). pp. 339. Providence RI, May 29-June 2.
3. Chandrasekera, T., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2013). An augmented reality-based spatially related navigation system for internal navigation of healthcare environments. Conference Proceedings of the Environmental Design and Research Association (EDRA 44). pp. 244-245. Providence RI, May 29-June 2.
4. Alawadhi, A., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2014). Display layout and perceived crowding: Examining the effects of interior design on customers’ perception of crowding in a retail environment, the 2014 IDEC Annual Conference, March 6-9. Accepted.
5. Chandrasekera, T., D’Souza, N., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2013). Soundscapes in immersive virtual environments. Conference Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Affective Engineering (ISAE2013). pp. 341-350. March 6-8.
6. Yoon, S.-Y., & Kim, D. (2013). Experiencing Color Environments by Different Age Groups: Tapping into the Potentials of VR Simulation. Conference Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Affective Engineering (ISAE2013). pp. 193-198. March 6-8.
7. Yoon, S.-Y., & Wise, K. (2013).Reading the Mind and Body Responding to Color Environments: Computer Simulations with Self-Reports and Physiological Signals. Proceedings of Interior Designer Council (IDEC) Annual Conference, pp. 694-695. Indianapolis, Indiana. Feb. 17-19.
8. Yoon, S.-Y. (2014). Creative Scholarship Presentation. From Digital Sketching to Watercolor Painting, Interior Designer Council (IDEC) Annual Conference, New Orleans, March 7
9. Lin, Y.-F., & Yoon, S.-Y. (2013). Exploring the Effects of Display Lighting in a Retail Environment,Interior Designer Council (IDEC) Annual Conference, pp. 364-366, Indianapolis, Indiana.. Feb. 17-19.