SLOAN Alumni Association
The mission of the Sloan Alumni Association (SAA) is to be an educational resource for alumni and current students of the Sloan Program in Health Administration.
The SAA fosters this mission by:
- Encouraging and supporting educational activities relating to hospital and health administration
- Increasing the technical and professional knowledge of its members
- Fundraising to provide educational scholarships and other support for the Sloan program
- Promoting collaboration, understanding and fellowship among members
- Assisting alumni and students in identifying career networking opportunities
- Serving in an advisory capacity to the Sloan Program faculty on health care and program related issues
- Recognizing outstanding alumni through the annual Sloan Alumni Achievement Award
SAA Board of Directors
The Sloan Alumni Association Executive Board serves as the primary link between program alumni and the Sloan Program administration and students. Review the SAA Strategic Plan.
Applications for board positions may be submitted begining in March 2016. Questions? Contact Terri Jackson, Assistant Director, Human Ecology Alumni Affairs & Development firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-255-2061.
Alan Lieber '82
Pranav Mehta '01
Immediate Past President
Daniel M. Grauman '80
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Marty Sherman '75
Sloan Student Association President
Cornell, Ithaca, NY
Updates coming soon!