The College of Human Ecology has established articulation agreements with several community college partners whose programs match well with those of the College. These articulation agreements help:
- transfer students identify the appropriate preparatory courses to take;
- best prepare transfer students for the rigors of Cornell; and
- position transfer students who fulfill the criteria of the agreements to enter Cornell's College of Human Ecology with junior status, if accepted.
We have established articulation agreements with the following community colleges. Prospective transfer students should consult with your transfer advising center/advisor regarding articulation agreements, admissions preparations, and course details.
- Corning Community College
- Dutchess Community College
- Erie Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Holyoke Community College
- Monroe Community College
- Onondaga Community College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Rockland Community College
- Tompkins Cortland Community College